Monday, October 05, 2009

Love + Confrontation = irrelevancy



"This love is so much better than anything I've ever had. There's not a better situation that I'd rather be in. sometimes we go through some shit but you're still my closest friend. And although we may fight and i may wanna go insane, the love that I have for you still remains the same."


I love the feeling of being in love, i mean.. i may front with my friends by saying "i don't love that nigga" but in all actuality I'm lying, Sometimes you and your spouse or friend may have differences but It's OK (trust), Did you know that when theres an argument between the two, your relationship just got 10% stronger? so what I'm trying to say is don't let something irrelevant be the cause of a relationshp ending. And i know someone needed to read this, so thank me later. :]

No comments:

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *