Friday, June 05, 2009

LITTER SF x SHOE ACCESSORIES





I almost DIED when I saw these! These shoe accessories can glam up any plain pump and make you the center of attention at any social event. Unfortunately the first ones are sold out but if you hurry you can purchase the ones that read "fuck you" on the back along with many other edgy designs.

hurry up and run to http://littersf.com

EDIT: They also have some really hot ear,body, and head jewelry. When I say head jewelry I mean cool headbands that are made from material you would see in jewelry (silver, gold bronze) Check out these silver finger tip rings!



BEYOND flashy & only $48.00!

3 comments:

king bee said...

those some cute heals . and u got my song . lol

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ 'fuck you' on the back.

triceee . said...

those look hott on them heels !

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *